This stunning Lisa Snowdon eternity ring is crafted in yellow gold vermeil and boasts a rainbow-hued mix of amethyst, citrine, blue topaz, garnet and peridot stones. Welcome a gorgeous splash of colour into your jewellery collection with this contemporary piece that makes a fabulous gift for a loved one.
What is gold vermeil?
- vermeil is the process of plating jewellery that is 100% sterling silver, with at least 2.5 microns of gold at 14 carats or above.
- Round-cut amethyst: 1 x (2.5mm)
- Round-cut citrine: 2 x (2.5mm)
- Round-cut blue topaz: 2 x (2.5mm)
- Round-cut garnet: 2 x (2.5mm)
- Round-cut peridot: 2 x (2.5mm)
- Yellow gold vermeil
- Total gemstone weight: 0.45 carat
All measurements are approximate