This mix of peony tulips by de Jager produce gently-fragranced flowers in tones of pink, white and red, with two of the varieties you'll receive presented with the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit. Plant these multi-flowering bulbs in October to enjoy a wash of delicate colour come spring.
The RHS seal of approval
- you can buy your plants with confidence thanks to the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit. The UK charity's specially selected list is regularly reviewed and includes thousands of varieties, to ensure you only choose top quality plants for your garden.
- Plant time: October
- Cultural instructions included
- Flowering period: April to May
- Plant type: perennial
- Aspect: sun
- Soil type: well-drained
- Attracts: bees and butterflies
- Mature size (h x w): 45cm x 15cm (17.7" x 5.9")
- 8 x Angelique (12cm bulbs) - Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit
- 8 x Carnaval de Nice (12cm bulbs) - Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit
- 8 x Mount Tacoma (12cm bulbs)
Delivered directly from P De Jager and Sons: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (including Northern Ireland and Channel Islands)
All measurements are approximate