This set of two Clematis Winter Beauty plants from Thompson & Morgan produce delicately scented white bell-shaped flowers with evergreen foliage. Perfect for planting against walls or on your patio, you can enjoy this plant's lush green leaves all year round, making it a pretty addition to your garden area whatever the season.
- Flowering period: December - February
- Aspect: full sun or part-shade
- Soil type: moist, fertile and well-drained
- Mature size (h x w): 400cm x 120cm (157.5" x 47.2")
- 2 x Clematis Winter Beauty plants (7cm pot) - with scented white flowers
- Pot up clematis plants and grow them on until large enough to plant in their final positions
- When planting clematis, choose a position in sun or semi-shade and plant the climber deeply in moist, fertile, well drained soil
- Position the top of the rootball at a depth of 7.5cm (3") below soil level, to encourage new shoots to form from the base of the plant
- Clematis dislike soils that are particularly wet or dry
- Such soils can be improved by the addition of plenty of well-rotted manure or garden compost
- When growing clematis in patio containers use a soil based compost such as John Innes No.3
- Train clematis plants onto a suitable support such as trellis, wires or a freestanding climbing frame
Delivered directly from Thompson & Morgan: please allow 7 - 10 working days for deliver to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland only.
All measurements are approximate