A collection of two potted Little Lemons Clematis plants from Thompson & Morgan that produce bell-shaped yellow flowers followed by glossy seed heads. Suitable for your patio, balcony or hanging basket, these hardy plants will display a fantastic dome of radiant colour wherever you place them.
- Flowering period: May - September
- Plant position: sun or semi-shade
- Preferred soil: moist, well-drained
- Mature size (h x w): 40cm x 50cm (15.7" x 19.7")
- 2 x Clematis Little Lemons in 7cm (2.8") pots with non-scented yellow flowers
- Position the top of the rootball at a depth of 7.5cm (3") below soil level, to encourage new shoots to form from the base of the plant
- Clematis dislike soils that are particularly wet or dry
- Such soils can be improved by the addition of plenty of well-rotted manure or garden compost.
- Prune in March at 10cm (3.9") above soil level
Delivered directly from Thompson & Morgan: please allow 7-10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Islands and Northern Ireland)
All measurements are approximate