This potted Orange Fruiting Bush from Thompson & Morgan produces miniature oranges and lush green leaves. A gorgeous housewarming present for a loved one and perfect for warm conservatories, this beautiful plant has a lovely scent and will sit pride of place in your home.
- Flowering period: April - June
- Harvest period: July - November
- Plant type: half-hardy shrub
- Aspect: full sunshine
- Soil type: neutral, soil-based compost
- 1 x Orange Fruiting Bush (14cm pot) - produces small oranges
- Plant citrus shrub in containers in a mix of ericaceous compost and neutral, soil based compost such as John Innes No. 3. Repot the plant at its original soil level and firm well into the new container. Water well and position in a frost free position in full sun.
- Stand citrus trees outside from May to October
- Water freely in summer and mist leaves daily to increase humidity and discourage pests
- Feed with citrus plant fertiliser every two weeks
- Move plants indoors from October to a bright, frost free position (4 - 12 degrees C) away from cold draughts and radiators
- Reduce watering in winter but do not let the plant dry out completely
- Too much or too little water may cause the fruits to drop
Delivered directly from Thompson & Morgan: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. Delivery to UK mainland and Northern Ireland only
All measurements are approximate