This soft covered, shaped leg spacer cushion from Tempur is for use between your legs or under your ankles, to help relieve the pressure and enable you to sit or lie more comfortably. This handy cushion can help you feel more comfortable in bed and it also folds away for easy storage.
- a high-density open cell foam designed to adapt to your body shape, weight and temperature. Being visco-elastic, it is also breathable, slowly recovers from compression and redistributes body weight, to offer superior support and comfort.
Certified by NASA
- first designed by scientists in the 1970s to absorb pressure experienced by astronauts during lift-off, Tempur Material is currently the only material certified by NASA and the Space Foundation.
- Tempur offer a 3 year guarantee on this leg spacer. For more information please see the attached PDF or visit uk.tempur.com for more details.
- Firmness: firm
- Face: 75% cotton, 25% polyester; inner cushion: Tempur material: Visco-elastic
- Cushion: 27cm x 20cm x 20cm (10.6" x 7.9" x 7.9")
- Tempur Material will feel slightly firmer when new but will soften in the first few weeks as more cells open.
Delivered directly from Tempur: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK mainland only
All measurements are approximate