The Cloud Supreme Mattress perfectly balances softness and support, featuring Tempur's specially developed Extra Soft Material that generously cushions your body, plus the Tempur Support Material beneath it that works to provide long-lasting firmness. With no need to flip or rotate this comfortable mattress, enjoying a brilliant night's sleep has never been so effortless.
- a high-density open cell foam designed to adapt to your body shape, weight and temperature. Being visco-elastic, it is also breathable, slowly recovers from compression and redistributes body weight, to offer superior support and comfort throughout the night.
Certified by NASA
- first designed by scientists in the 1970s to absorb pressure experienced by astronauts during lift-off and carefully developed over the years, Tempur Material is currently the only material certified by NASA and the Space Foundation.
- with a zip-off cover that’s machine washable up to 60C, caring for your Tempur mattress couldn’t be easier.
No need to flip
- because this mattress is designed to retain its shape, there is no need for you to turn or flip it like other mattresses. It has been tested to provide durable, long-lasting support.
- Tempur offer a 10 year guarantee on all mattresses. For more information please see the attached PDF or visit uk.tempur.com for more details.
Good to know…
Delivered in style
- two delivery drivers will be sent out to bring your new mattress into the room of your choice. What's more, a courier will be organised to pick up and remove your old mattress.
- Firmness: soft
- Upper: 99% polyester, 1% elastane; side, ends: 98% polyester, 2% elastane; base: 100% polyester
Mattress (l x w):
- Single: 190cm x 90cm (74.8" x 35.4")
- Double: 190cm x 135cm (74.8" x 53.1")
- King: 200cm x 150cm (78.8" x 59")
- Super King: 200cm x 180cm (78.8" x 70.8")
- Mattress depth (all sizes): 25cm (9.8")
- Single: 23kg
- Double: 34kg
- King: 39kg
- Super King: 47kg
- Tempur mattresses must always be placed on a well-ventilated bed base or frame with feet, castors or legs to allow air to circulate freely, preventing moisture from accumulating
- Bases with sturdy platform tops or slats (no more than 8.5cm (3.3”) apart) work best in terms of support and airing
- Check everything is level before you put your mattress on to use
- We do not recommend you place your new mattress on a spring bed base, unless it is under five years old and in good condition
- It is vital that your mattress is level and free of dips or hollows, which can occur from prior use
- We also recommend that when making up your bed, you do not use a valance between your mattress and chosen bed base, as this can restrict air flow to your mattress
- Tempur material will feel slightly firmer when new but will soften in the first few weeks as more cells open
The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.
Delivered directly from Tempur: please allow 14 - 21 days for delivery to UK mainland only
All measurements are approximate