Get ready for two times the concealing power with this duo of Shape Tape Contour Concealer from Tarte; a full-coverage, radiant, creamy concealer featuring a tapered wand applicator for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage. Paired with the new Quickie Blending Sponge, you'll get smooth, even, youthful-looking coverage without any settling into fine lines.
- Shape Tape Contour Concealer has over 200 five star reviews on our website, so you know QVC customers have been loving this product.
Blending made easy
- get the most from your Quickie Blending Sponge by wetting it before use, and wringing out the excess moisture so it's slightly damp when you blend out your Shape Tape. This helps to stop the sponge absorbing the product instead of smoothing it out.
How to apply:
- 2 x Shape Tape Concealer (10ml) in your choice of Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Tan or Deep - formulated with shea butter, mango seed butter, licorice root extract
- 1 x Quickie Blending Sponge
- Use the applicator wand’s slanted tip to dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark spots or other imperfections and then use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to blend
- To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge
- To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto your undereye area in a 'triangle of light' formation and blend using the narrow end of the sponge
For contouring and highlighting:
- Using the precision applicator wand, trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheek bones, forehead, chin and nose
- Use the narrow, pointed side of sponge to blend formula into skin in the direction of the lines you just traced
- The larger, domed side can then be used to soften any harsh lines