Only available at QVC, this bundle from Sensica features an innovative skincare device using dynamic radio frequency, which takes radio frequency technology to the next level, by combining an active facial massage to help you achieve an instant tightening effect and a more youthful-looking complexion. Firm the appearance of your face, neck, decolletage and hands in the comfort of your own home, with this intensive and non-invasive Sensilift Anti-Ageing tool.
Ready when you are
- the Radio Frequency waves are only sent if the Treatment Fingers are in full contact with your skin. If the prongs are not in the correct position, the delivery will be deactivated, so you know the device won't start unless it is safe for the treatment to begin.
Efficient and relaxing
- enjoy a thorough home treatment thanks to the dynamic movement of the Treatment Fingers which enable a wide range of dermal penetration depths. Plus, the dual action design reaches multiple skin layers while also providing a pleasant experience.
All about radio frequency
- this form of electromagnetic energy travels into the skin where it produces a thermal effect to heat the deeper layers without heating the epidermis (outer skin layer). Thanks to the electrodes' massaging movements, the Radio Frequency waves reach a wider range of skin layers so you can achieve a more efficient and even heat.
Extended 60-day money back guarantee
- after reading your feedback, we have decided to double our money back guarantee to 60 days on this item so that you can try it at home for longer.
How to use Sensilift:
- 1 x Sensilift device
- 1 x Sensilift Base (60ml) - a lightweight, glycerine-based gel specifically formulated to support the use of your Sensilift device. Features a metal three-ball delivery stem to evenly distribute the gel
- 1 x UK power supply
- 1 x user guide
- 1 x quick start guide
- 1 x warranty card
- 1 x luxury travel bag
- Apply a thin, even layer of Sensilift Base on the area of your skin intended for treatment
- Set the Radio Frequency energy level and the massage speed to the level you selected in your preliminary test
- Press the Radio Frequency button repeatedly until you reach the desired level: 1, 2, or 3. Press the massage level until you reach the desired level: 1 or 2
- The activation of either Radio Frequency or massage functions can be done independently or together. Both functions will be activated at level 1 upon first press. Select different levels based on the preliminary test
- Sensilift is equipped with two safety sensors which will keep the temperature in the effective and safe range during the whole treatment
- Place the treatment fingers on the intended area, ensuring full contact with your skin during the entire treatment. Sensilift will indicate the proper skin contact by the green status light. If Sensilift is not properly placed, the Radio Frequency energy will not be delivered
- If you do not feel sensations of warmth after approximately 10 seconds, when your sensiLift is in proper contact with your skin, try moving the device on a smaller treatment area, and/or increasing the Radio Frequency energy
- Move the device on the treated area in slow circular, or back and forth motion while constantly and firmly contacting the skin
- See treatment areas, treatment time and treatments schedule in the 'Recommended treatment protocol' in the user guide included
- At the end of each treatment session, turn off the device and then unplug
- After completing the treatment, wipe off the remaining Sensilift Base from the treated area
- You can find cleaning instructions for before and after use in the 'Cleaning' chapter of the user guide
- Use the device once a week on each area for eight weeks 5 minutes on each specific sub-region
- Response to treatment differs for each individual and depends on environmental and biological factors, heredity, and ageing
- Make sure your skin is dry, clean, intact and free of topical products (such as moisturisers), liquids or lint before use
- Male users should make sure skin is clean shaven
- Use a mirror to assist you during treatment
- Before beginning the treatment, make sure the treatment fingers are clean, dry and intact
- Never use flammable liquids such as alcohol (including perfumes, sanitisers, or other formulas containing alcohol) or acetone near your skin for one hour before using Sensilift as it may irritate the skin
- For Sensilift maintenance and prolonged use, device cleaning is a must
- Perform a preliminary test on a small patch of skin in the intended treatment area 48 hours prior to first use of Sensilift to determine energy level settings for your treatment