502952

Richard Jackson's Premium Slug & Snail 1.2kg Advanced Formula

This item has sold out

We've found something else we think you'll love...

Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers.
Deleted £12.00

In Stock

Available on Waitlist

Sold Out

We're sorry.We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .

Wait Cancel

Low Stock

Half price P&P on every additional item.

Offer details

Recommended for you

Reviews & Customer Q&A

Rated 4 out of 5 by 135 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by One for sceptics! I have never really been bothered by slugs but recently noticed the silvery lines all over the patio by the back door and on the door step! There just seemed more than I remembered so thought I need to try something. Saw this and thought i'd give it a go especially with the 30 day money back guarantee. I followed the instructions and sprinkled them around my garden. I don't see any more slugs and my door step looks nice and clear. Yes, I did have that 'they've disappeared' moment but realised the slugs must have eaten them. These are pet safe because my dog isn't interested in them at all - a huge selling point for me! July 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Super product Fantastic product , my friend was sceptical when I told her about this so I let her try some now she can't wait till it's back in stock . July 20, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amazing Product Every evening the front path would be covered with slugs and snails or they'd be all over the new wheelie bins, at least 12 seen every night. After putting this down, I've seen 2 in 2 weeks . Why did I wait to get this. July 15, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by WHY DID I WAIT I love gardening, well I should say container gardening as I only have a back yard, but I have a phobia on slugs and snails so I usually scream for my neighbour, and I do mean scream. Honestly I have always bought the cheap and cheerful slug pellets, as I need to watch what I spend I had seen the on air presentation loads of times and watched the video and like most people I would say one day. So when it came on easy pay my one day had come lol OMG why did I wait so long, ok I'm not 100% free of them but now I hardly see any, and to make sure I see as little of them as possible when I'm planting new plant I mix them in the soil as well. Richard says "only about 5% come to the surface at any one time in the video" So I'm just feeding some of the other 95% that's underground. July 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Here today gone tomorrow Excellent slug killer. Bird, frog and animal safe. Put down In evening after watering and in the morning slugs have taken them down under and plants are untouched. The pellets kill the slugs and theThrush and Frogs eat the snails. Would not be without these pellets Richard. Thank you QVC July 10, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by slug & snails Richard your product is so good i use it on a regular bases my plants never looked so good even the birds are eating it why is that? i do not use anything else June 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Just the Best I buy this regularly and it does exactly what it says, doesn't harm animals or birds, and so many people ask what I use - so I always 'pass it on' in fact I was asked to order for a couple of neighbors this time & did - also encouraged them to join QVC themselves!! I believe they now have - as have also asked me - how do I get so many flowers etc. I have had great experiences from all Richard Jacksons recommendations!! June 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gardener Meadows I have had snail and slug problems for years, spent pounds and pounds on products that do not work..... then I saw Richard Jackson and this product has transformed my garden.... slugs and snails gone..... plants were able to grow this year..... you must keep some of this product spare, with all the rain we have had in such quantity you will need to use it a few times as the slugs and snails move in from other gardens due to the lovely plants growing. June 18, 2016
  • 2017-02-01 T14:16:00.077-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-2, bvpage2n
  • co_hasreviews, tv_135, tr_135
  • loc_en_US, sid_502952, prod, sort_default
Previous2 3 4 5 ... 17 Next