Developed by gardening expert Richard Jackson, this Premium High Energy Bird Food is packed with fantastic ingredients, including sunflower hearts, kibbled peanuts and oyster grit, plus suet pellets - a key high-energy ingredient much loved by birds throughout the year. Keep your feathered friends happily fed and thriving with this nutritional bag of bird food.
The best for your birds
- Richard Jackson has worked with leading bird food specialists to develop this premium feed, which will help to attract a wide range of birds to your garden all year round. The food contains extra-high levels of sunflower hearts (a rich source of oil and protein for all birds) as well as oyster grit, which provides a natural source of calcium essential in the breeding season. Other ingredients include naked oats, red and white dari, kibbled peanuts, canary seed, hempseed, nyger seed and dried mealworms.
- this new and improved mix includes extra seeds to encourage and nourish more small birds in your garden. It also contains a large amount of suet pellets, a hugely popular ingredient with birds because it’s an easy to eat, fast-acting energy source. Suet pellets are the equivalent of a natural Superfood and can help birds survive cold winters and when looking after their young during fledgling season in spring and summer.
Chosen with care
- each ingredient has been specifically chosen to help attract a type of bird to your garden or outdoor space, along with nutritional benefits, taking into account oil, protein, vitamin and energy levels. Richard’s bird food is free from wheat flakes, a cheap filler used in many bird foods, which offers no nutritional benefit. Kibbled peanuts attract robins, blackbirds and blue tits, naked oats attract song thrushes, sunflower hearts attract many birds including green finches and woodpeckers, and nyger seed attracts goldfinches.
Feed birds all year round
- choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product every 60 days for five extra drops, at the same great price and with nothing to pay on postage and packaging.
- Contains nuts
- Not suitable for human consumption
- Keep packaging away from children to avoid suffocation
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Best used within three months of opening
- Shelf life: up to one year
How to use:
- 1 x Richard Jackson's Premium High Energy Bird Food (12.75kg)
- Can be used year-round but provides maximum benefit to birds during winter, and the spring and summer breeding and fledgling period
- Use in bird feeders suitable for seeds or scatter across a bird table
- It can take up to a week before birds begin to eat from new feeders
- For ground-feeding birds, lightly scatter the seed mix onto a ground feeding tray
- Please make sure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing
- Clean feeding and drinking areas regularly with warm water and a mild detergent
- Keep food in feeding stations fresh and dry, removing any wet or old food to prevent spread of bacteria and diseases
- Wash your hands after handling this or any bird feed
Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery