A mouth-watering duo of Maple Syrup and Maple Butter from Pure Maple, both winning accolades at the Great Taste Awards 2016. Formulated with 100% pure Canadian maple syrup, these delicious sweet treats make the perfect accompaniment for pancakes, waffles, ice cream, fruit and more much.
The most delicious syrup
- working with a cooperative of experienced maple syrup producers in South East Quebec, Canada, Pure Maple is created using the traditional, manual 'tapping' process which can only take place during the six week harvesting season.
- Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Maple Syrup: two years; once opened, refrigerate and consume within six weeks
- Maple Butter: one year; once opened, refrigerate and consume within eight weeks
- 1 x Maple Syrup (330g) - 100% pure Canadian maple syrup with an amber rich taste; ideal on porridge or pancakes or drizzled on ice cream or fruit
- 1 x Maple Butter (180g) - rich and creamy 100% pure maple syrup butter; non-dairy and ideal on toast, crumpets, rice cakes, drizzled on muffins or cakes, or used as a honey alternative
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document -
allergens will be in bold
Delivered directly from Pure Maple: please allow 5-7 working days for delivery to mainland UK, including highlands and islands and Northern Ireland