This portable, remote-controlled PowerHeat stove heater combines the wide-reaching heat of infrared quartz with halogen technology, and features a built-in timer, a digital thermostat and inside, a realistic-looking fire complete with logs and a brick background. A charming way to bring rustic charm and cosy warmth to your home, this lightweight, portable heater offers the joy of a real fire with no maintenance.
- thanks to its compact design, you can heat up your living room, bedroom, conservatory, and any other room around your home. The appliance provides a large area with supplemental heat, helping to warm up spaces measuring up to 1,000 square feet. Plus, the infrared quartz and halogen technologies heat the room without reducing the natural humidity in the air.
- PowerHeat have included clever functions to help you get the most out of your heater, including a built-in timer and Auto Shutoff settings, so you can use the heater worry-free, plus a remote control so you can operate the temperature levels from anywhere in the room.
Looks the part
- the heater offers the charm and character of a real fire stove, boasting a realistic layered flame effect created by 3D technology, completed with a classic log design and sophisticated brick background. The flames are available in five brightness levels and operate with or without the heat on, so you can enjoy the comforting flickering even when you don't want to change the room temperature.
What's in the box?
- Bevelled glass at the front door
- Decorative mesh viewing panels at the sides
- Some assembly required
- For indoor use only
- 1 x Infrared Quartz Stove Heater
- 4 x legs
- 1 x remote control