This duo of supplements from Philip Kingsley features Tricho Complex, designed to support the hair and scalp, plus PK4 Soya Protein Boost, a food supplement containing Soya Protein fortified with amino acids. Created by trichological experts with over 60 years of expertise, help to maintain your best hair day with these innovative supplements.
What's in Tricho Complex?
- this supplement contains zinc, biotin and selenium, which contribute to the maintenance of normal, healthy hair, plus copper, which contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
What's in PK4 Soya Protein Boost?
- each daily dose of four capsules provides 1600mg of soya protein isolate powder, from which 1354mg is soya protein. Fortified with amino acids, this supplement is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Try them for longer
- we've tripled our money back guarantee to 90 days, so you can really benefit from trying these supplements before deciding if they're right for you.
Stay stocked up
- choose our Auto Delivery option and receive two more deliveries at 90 day intervals after your initial purchase, and all for the same great price.
Directions for taking Tricho Complex:
- 2 x Tricho Complex (90 tablets)
- 3 x PK4 Soya Protein Boost (120 capsules)
Directions for taking PK4 Soya Protein Boost:
- Take 2 tablets daily, ideally 1 with breakfast and 1 with lunch, for 3 months
- Then reduce your dose to 1 tablet per day in order to maintain optimum levels
- Take 4 capsules a day - 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch
- For best results take for a minimum of 3 months
- All ingredients have been tested for safety and efficacy
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of young children
- It is important to note that all supplements should be taken alongside a healthy balanced diet - they are not meal replacements
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document -
allergens will be in bold