Discover your new summer hair saviour with Philip Kingsley's Rose & Lychee Elasticizer, a beautifully-fragranced treatment developed to help add elasticity, bounce and hydration to all hair types. In an incredible litre size, this beloved hair treatment will work to revitalise your locks all season long.
Save over £35:
If you were to buy a 1L fragranced Elasticizer individually directly from Philip Kingsley, you'd pay £98. So for just £61.44, with P&P included, you're making a superb saving of £36.56.
Specially created for Hollywood royalty
- Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley specifically for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling done on movie sets.
How to use:
- 1 x Rose & Lychee Elasticizer (1L) - infused with notes of rose and lychee, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic therapies
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
- Work into your hair with fingertips; rinse well
- For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
- For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair's length
- Use 1 - 2 times a week