The Anti-Ageing Favourites Collection from Perricone features Cold Plasma Sub D, Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum and Face Finishing Moisturising Tint. Reveal more youthful-looking skin with the help of this intensive collection, which works to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles and give your complexion a radiant, revitalised look you'll love.
- boasting formulas especially designed for different parts of your face, these targeted products work to intensely treat the area, so you can rely on them to help give you specialised skincare that's tailored to your skin's particular needs.
Results without the fuss
- these products are lightweight and easy to use, yet they effectively help to lift, brighten and tighten your skin's appearance to give it a more youthful look. It's no-fuss skincare that really works to give you results.
How to use:
- 1 x Cold Plasma Sub D (59ml) - a concentrated treatment specially formulated to help firm and smooth the feel of the skin on your chin and jaw
- 1 x Face Finishing Moisturising Tint (59ml) - an oil-free facial moisturiser with SPF 30, which works to deeply hydrate your skin as it gives it a luminous tint, helping to even out the tone of your complexion while you wear it
- 1 x Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum (15ml) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum that helps to brighten and tighten the feeling and appearance of the delicate skin around your eyes, working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles
Cold Plasma Sub D:
- Apply in the morning and evening on well-cleansed skin
- Apply a pearl-sized amount to the chin, jaw and jowl area
- Pat gently and take up behind the ears
Face Finishing Moisturising Tint:
- In the morning, apply to your face in gentle, circular, upward motions
- Use alone for a naturally translucent finish, or layer under foundation
Acyl Glutathione Eye Lid Serum:
- Dispense one pump per eye onto your fingertips
- Apply directly to the eye lid up, moving up to the eye brow bone in gentle patting motions
- Apply along crow's feet and lower contours of the eyes
- Use in the morning and evening