Featuring a super slim design, this is the lightest and most portable Macbook from Apple and boasts a stunning 12" Retina display, a powerful Intel Core M3 processor, a new and intuitive trackpad plus up to ten hours battery life so you can work all day with ease. Packed full of great features in a beautifully sleek design, the Apple Macbook is perfect for effortless everyday computing at home or on the go.
What's an outlet product?
- outlet products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 30-day money back guarantee.
Power and performance
- running on the latest macOS Sierra operating system, the Macbook features an Intel Core Dual Core M3 processor designed to ensure applications run more efficiently than ever before; AC Wi-Fi which gives you faster, more stable internet connectivity, a Retina display with IPS technology and super-fast SSD storage.
Computing on the go
- at just 1.31cm thick and weighing a mere 920 grams, the Apple MacBook is made for computing on the move. You can drop it into a bag or case and enjoy access to everything that matters wherever you're headed.
All day computing
- the fan-less design boasts up to a ten hour battery life so you can work all day between charging. If you do need to top up, simply connect a USB-C cable to the MacBook. The USB-C is the next generation of PC connectivity; it combines device input, power and video output and allows you to connect monitors, external storage, peripherals and more.
Force Touch Trackpad - rather than a normal ‘click', Apple's new Force Touch trackpad vibrates to let you know a click has been registered. You can click anywhere on the pad, so you aren't confined to using buttons at the bottom like most trackpads. You also get different results depending on how hard you press, so you can activate double and left clicks simply by pressing slightly harder.
- designed to ensure that your eyes won’t be able to discern individual pixels from a normal viewing distance; images take on a stunning new level of realism, while text is sharp and clear. Colours on the Retina display are rich and vibrant, and a high contrast ratio makes blacks appear blacker and whites whiter. It also includes IPS technology to enable a clear view from angles as wide as 178 degrees.
Cloud storage and backup
- iCloud is integrated into every aspect of Sierra, so you can share documents between all your Apple products and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with automatic backup and Time Machine compatibility.
Tech support for two years
- with free calls, it's easy to get all the help you need from the USA based Tech Live Connect technical support team - available all day, every day. Available to call for free from the UK on 0800 031 5345.
What's in the box?
- Apple Macbook
- AC power adapter
- USB-C charging cable
- Tech Live Connect two year tech support - available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and starts from the date of the service activation