The stunningly designed 13" Apple MacBook Air will speed through intensive applications while preserving battery life thanks to its fourth generation Haswell Intel Core i5 processor. Light, powerful and ultra-portable, plus with two year's tech support this MacBook Air is your perfect partner for work, rest or play.
What's an outlet product?
- outlet products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 30-day money back guarantee.
OS X Mavericks -
the Mac operating system is designed to be easy to use and engineered to take full advantage of the technologies built into your computer. It also comes with powerful apps for browsing the web, sending messages, setting reminders and so much more. The apps work great with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch too.
Sleek, slim design -
the MacBook Air is incredibly thin and light thanks to its aluminium construction. Measuring just 1.7cm at its deepest point and weighing only 1.35kg, this laptop is perfect for taking with you wherever you go.
Power at your fingertips -
the Haswell Intel Core i5 processor will handle whatever you throw at it, allowing you to multi-task and work on intensive applications without experiencing any lag. Applications run faster and more efficiently than before, so everything you normally do on a computer you can do even quicker.
Keep in touch -
the 720p FaceTime camera will allow you to experience video calling in HD to any other Apple device with FaceTime when connected to a Wi-Fi signal. This could be another MacBook, or to someone’s iPhone or iPad.
What's in the box?
- 13" MacBook Air
- AC power adapter
- Power lead
- Processor: 4th generation dual-core Intel Core i5 (1.3GHz to 2.6GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Operating system: Apple OS X Mavericks
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Screen type: 13.3-inch LED-backlit display
- Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Hard drive: 128GB or 256GB of flash storage
- Wireless connection: Wi-FI, Bluetooth 4.0, AirPlay
- Webcam: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Battery: up to 12 hours
- Software included: Mac App Store, Safari, Mail, Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Notes, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Game Center, iTunes, iLife (iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand) and more
- Dimensions (l x w x d): 22.7cm x 32.5cm x 1.7cm (8.9" x 12.8" x 0.7")
- Weight: 1.35kg
- 1 x Thunderbolt ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Headphone socket
Delivered to UK mainland only
All measurements are approximate