The Neon Earth Collection from Orly features three nail polishes in bright, new colours, Bonder Base Coat, Cutique Cuticle Remover and a cuticle pusher. Perfect for summer, these fun shades will add a gorgeous pop of colour to your look, while the base coat and cuticle remover will keep your fingertips looking flawless all summer long.
Get set for summer
- offering you three brand new, on-trend colours that capture the spirit of summer, these juicy shades will help set off the look of your tan and take you from days in the sun to balmy nights out - it's summer fun at your fingertips.
The perfect base
- this collection helps you achieve the perfect base for your nail polish, working to give you salon-quality results. Cutique works to remove stains and aid nail growth, as well as helping to soften the dead skin on your cuticles and nail plates, so you can remove it with the cuticle pusher and achieve a cleaner nail to apply your base coat on - it's nailcare at a professional standard.
A longer-lasting mani -
with the help of the Bonder Base Coat and Cutique Nail Oil, you can achieve a longer-lasting nail look so the fun can keep on going. While Cutique will help to remove debris from your nail to prevent your nail polish from peeling or chipping, Bonder will work to grip the nail polish firmly into place, helping you achieve perfect-looking results for longer.
- 1 x Nail Polish (18ml) in Blazing Sunset - a highly-pigmented nail polish in a bright pink creme finish
- 1 x Nail Polish (18ml) in After Glow - a highly-pigmented nail polish in a rich coral pink
- 1 x Nail Polish (18ml) in Desert Rose - a highly-pigmented nail polish in a rich mauve creme
- 1 x Bonder Base Coat (9ml) - a clear base coat that works to keep your nail polish firmly in place for longer
- 1 x Cutique Nail Oil (9ml) - designed to soften the feel of your cuticles while helping to remove signs of stains and dead tissue from your nails
- 1 x cuticle pusher - a professional-grade nail tool that works to push your cuticles down, removing it from the nail plate for a neater looking finish