This collection from Nude by Nature features Perfecting Primer, Flawless Concealer and two Moisture Infusion Lip Glosses, all in a branded tote bag. Formulated with natural ingredients and cruelty-free, this collection will slot effortlessly into your existing beauty regime to help perfect and refresh your make-up look.
Go au natural -
infused with 100% natural ingredients such as green tea, baobab fruit extract, kakadu plum and vitamins A, E and C, these products will help you bring a touch of nature to your make-up routine, so you can feel good and look fabulous.
Keep it simple -
a fresh, simple beauty routine is the way to go in the New Year, and these products will help you achieve this with their soft-focusing, lightweight formulas. The primer boasts a seamless-looking finish to help your skin appear smoother, while the concealer strikes the perfect balance between full coverage and a blendable, creamy consistency. The lip glosses also have a lightweight, non-sticky formula with fabulous colour payoff, so you can create a natural yet perfected look.
How to use:
- 1 x Perfecting Primer (30ml) - infused with Australian kakadu plum and green tea, this silicone-free primer blends seamlessly into your skin, working to create a smooth, even base for make-up application
- 1 x Flawless Concealer (2.5g) - a creamy concealer that provides long-lasting, full coverage and a soft-focused effect on the skin. Enriched with bamboo powder, baobab fruit extract and Australian kakadu plum
- 1 x Moisture Infusion Lip Gloss (3.75ml) in Soft Rose - enriched with shea butter, vitamin E and native Australian kakadu plum, this lip gloss smooths and enhances lips with vibrant glossy colour and weightless shine. In a bright, rosy pink
- 1 x Moisture Infusion Lip Gloss (3.75ml) in Tea Rose - enriched with shea butter, vitamin E and native Australian kakadu plum, this lip gloss smooths and enhances lips with vibrant glossy colour and weightless shine. In a gentle rosy pink
- 1 x tote bag
- Onto cleansed skin, apply this primer over your skin before applying your foundation or concealer
- Directly from the stick or using a brush, apply this concealer to areas of skin pigmentation, redness or dark circles under your eyes
- Blend it out using your fingers or a brush
Moisture Infusion Lip Gloss:
- Directly from the built-in doe foot applicator, apply this lip gloss directly to your lips, starting at the corners and working your way inwards