Climbing geraniums are a relatively new type of geranium with long, slender stems that can be tied into a frame and they grow vigorously upwards to create a fantastic show. They really are something different and make a superb focal display point in your garden - anywhere you want you can grow these climbing geraniums.
- Grow them in pots outside or in the conservatory or porch.
- If kept in a frost free environment, they will over winter
- Size of mature plant: 1m (39")
- 3 x Antik Scarlet young plants - with classic red flowers
- 3 x Antik Orange young plants - RHS award-winning variety with beautiful vibrant orange blooms
Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for the delivery
All measurements are approximate