Discover the "Flowers of Love" with two stunning agapanthus from Mont Rose that boasts spherical flowerheads made up of tiny, trumpet-shaped flowers in a beautiful violet tone among lush foliage. With a long blooming period and easy to grow, the hardy "Flowers of Love" are sure to add a stunning focal point to your garden, blending in lovely with exotic plants and bulbs.
- Flowering period: mid-summer to early autumn
- Plant position: sun, partial shade
- Soil type: Fertile, well-drained but moisture-retentive soil.
- Mature size (h x w): 60cm x 30cm - 45cm (23.6" x 11.8" - 17.7")
- 2 x Agapanthus Flower of Love (9cm pot) with non-scented violet blue flower
- Plant singly in a 20-23 diameter pot of compost
- Agapanthus prefer to be rootbound rather than being overpotted
- Keep frost-free during winter but not warm.
Growing in the garden:
- Protect over winter with a generous layer (up to 23cm) of dry mulch around the plants
- Remove in spring before new growth starts
- Regular feeding should begin 6 - 8 weeks after planting into their final position
- Feed with fertiliser
- Water regularly during the growing season but sparingly during winter
- Agapanthus will flower the year after planting
- Deadhead faded flowers by cutting the stock at the base
Delivered directly from Mont Rose: please allow 7- 10 working days for delivery. UK only (including Northern Ireland and islands)
All measurements are approximate