This 'Sarah Bernhardt' bare root from Mont Rose is a popular variety of peony that produces large 20cm blooms which are made up of layer upon layer of frilly rose-pink petals that open from attractive plump buds, and emit a delicious, sweet scent. This magnificent variety of peony makes luscious cut flowers that will last for up to two weeks in a vase in a cool room, and its clumps of deeply divided, dark green foliage makes it perfect for the back of borders.
- Winner of the RHS award of garden merit.
- Flowering Period: May - June
- Plant position within garden: Full sun
- Type of Soil: Moist, well-drained soil
- Key Wildlife Attracted: Bees and butterflies
- Cultural instructions included
- Mature size (h x w): 90cm x 90cm (35.4" x 35.4")
- 5 x Sarah Bernhardt (giant bare root with 5-8 eyes) - with sweet scented pink flowers. Supplied as a very large bare root fresh from the growing fields to promote blooms in its first season
harmful if eaten, all parts can cause stomach upset if ingested
Delivered directly from Park Promotions: please allow 7- 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Islands and Northern Ireland)
All measurements are approximate