This sterling silver friendship bracelet by Michelle Mone for Diamonique features round-cut simulated diamonds set in a row with a heart-shaped hanging simulated diamond on the end. Finished with an adjustable slider fastening, this gorgeous bracelet would make a special present for a loved one or a versatile addition to your own jewellery collection.
The six Cs of Diamonique -
this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
- Heart-cut simulated white diamonds: 1 x (10mm)
- Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 16 x (4.5mm), 6 x (2mm), 1 x (1.5mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Slider fastening
- Circumference: 22.8cm (9")
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 9.79 carats
All measurements are approximate