This stunning ring from Michelle Mone for Diamonique features a large cushion-cut simulated purple tanzanite surrounded by round-cut simulated white diamonds, all set into a polished and plated sterling silver band. This eye-catching ring will have you feeling like the belle of the ball at your next cocktail party.
The six Cs of Diamonique
- this beautiful ring features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
- Cushion-cut simulated purple tanzanite: 1 x (12mm x 10mm)
- Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 2 x (6mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 7.80 carats
All measurements are approximate