These sterling silver drop earrings from Michelle Mone for Diamonique feature a teardrop-shaped design encrusted with white simulated diamonds. Boasting a vintage look that exudes elegance, these earrings make the perfect finishing touch to any evening outfit.
The six Cs of Diamonique -
the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
- Marquise-cut simulated diamonds: 2 x (12mm)
- Round-cut simulated diamonds: 20 x (2.25mm), 36 x (2mm), 38 x (1.75mm), 10 x (1.5mm), 8 x (1.25mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Post and butterfly fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
- Earrings (length): 4.6cm (1.8")
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 6.90 carats
All measurements are approximate