A stunning set of three rings from Michelle Mone for Diamonique, including two half eternity rings and one cluster design, made from rhodium-plated sterling silver and set with glittering simulated diamonds. Stack these beautiful rings together for a full-on look of glamour - perfect for a dazzling evening look.
The six Cs of Diamonique
- the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
- Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 4 x (2mm), 12 x (2.25mm), 8 x (2.5mm)
- Square-cut simulated white diamonds: 24 x (2.5mm)
- Cushion-cut simulated white diamond: 1 x (8mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 4.70 carats
All measurements are approximate