This sterling silver ring from Michelle Mone for Diamonique boasts a central octagon-cut simulated coloured diamond with a facet finish, enhanced by six simulated white diamonds to intensify its beautiful shade. It's easy to fall in love with this exquisite seven-stone polished ring, which is rich in colour and style.
The six Cs of Diamonique
- this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that inspires Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps to ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.
All measurements are approximate
- Octagon-cut simulated coloured diamond: 1 x (18mm x 14mm)
- Round-cut simulated white diamond: 6 x (2mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Total equivalent stone weight: pink/red diamond: 19 carats; grey diamond: 26 carats; white diamond: 0.18 carat