A pair of eye-catching sterling silver earrings from Michelle Mone for Diamonique's 25th Anniversary Collection, boasting large cushion-cut simulated white diamonds hanging from leverback fastenings accented with simulated white diamonds. Plated in rhodium for a polished look, these beautiful earrings sparkle and shine to add glamour and elegance to any outfit.
The six Cs of Diamonique
- this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that inspires Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps to ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.
- Cushion-cut simulated canary diamond: 2 x (16mm x 4mm)
- Round-cut simulated white diamond: 2 x (2.5mm), 4 x (1.75mm), 4 x (1.5mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Leverback fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
- Length: 35.5mm
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 25.14 carats
All measurements are approximate