A majestic pair of sterling silver drop earrings from Michelle Mone for Diamonique, plated in rhodium and featuring dazzling cushion and round-cut simulated diamonds in prong settings all along the drop. Whether you're wearing them or gifting them, celebrate a special occasion with these stunning earrings.
The six Cs of Diamonique
- this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that inspires Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps to ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.
- Cushion-cut simulated canary diamond: 2 x (8mm x 8mm)
- Cushion-cut simulated white diamond: 4 x (6mm x 6mm)
- Round-cut simulated white diamond: 4 x (4mm), 8 x (3mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Post and butterfly fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
- Length: 32mm
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 10.80 carats
All measurements are approximate