This Three-piece Renew Your Feet Collection from Margaret Dabbs London includes pampering treats for your feet, with super-sized versions of the moisturising Foot Lotion and problem-solving Foot Hygiene Cream, plus a top-rated Foot File for achieving professional results at home. Get dry, tired feet ready for the summer season, with this luxurious collection.
TLC for your feet
- great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this collection's Foot Hygiene Cream is a multi-tasking hero formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry, flaked and cracked skin, and also to keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. Use along with the moisturising Foot Lotion, designed to help reduce the build-up of hard, calloused skin, to give your feet a hydrating treat and leave them feeling silky smooth and illuminated.
- this three-step routine can be easily integrated into your daily skincare schedule and is perfect for prepping your feet for the sunshine months. Start with the Foot File to remove hard skin, then follow with the rich, moisturising Hygiene Cream and finish off with the soothing Foot Lotion. With fantastic supersizes too, why not stock up on some of your Margaret Dabbs favourites, or discover top-rated treatments you're bound to love?
A name to trust
- as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as revitalised and healthy as they do soft and silky.
How to use:
- 1 x Foot Lotion (600ml; supersize) - boasts a lightweight, silky texture that is suitable for all skin types. Enriched with emu oil and the refreshing scent of lemon myrtle
- 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - can be used every day to help keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
- 1 x Foot File - uses innovative Crushed Crystal Technology to ensure a smooth, even and long-lasting finish, while its stainless steel body with long handle makes it easy to use and reach around the foot
- Massage a small amount daily into your feet to help reduce hard skin build-up and cracks in the skin
Foot Hygiene Cream:
- Warm in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails and between the toes
- Use every day for a two week period, using the foot lotion as your daily product in-between