This Margaret Dabbs collection includes all you need for an easy to follow yet thorough footcare routine, with the Hydrating Foot Soak, Foot File with replacement pads, and Foot Hygiene Cream to finish. Whether youre looking to transform your tired-looking toes or simply keep up your current routine, this selection will have you sandal-ready, fast.
Your three step routine
- begin with the Foot File on any areas of dry, thickened or calloused skin. You can then follow this with the relaxing Hydrating Foot Soak and finish up with a moisturising massage using the Foot Hygiene Cream.
A name to trust
- as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as revitalised and healthy as they do soft and silky.
How to use:
- 1 x Hydrating Foot Soak (600ml; supersize) - helps to relieve the feeling of dry and puffy feet; formulated with lemon myrtle and emu oil
- 1 x Foot Hygiene Cream (150ml; supersize) - this multi-tasking cream has been formulated to help relieve symptoms of dry, flaked and cracked skin, and also keep sweat-prone feet feeling fresh. Great for growing teenagers or children that swim, this can be used every day to keep feet feeling healthy and hydrated. Contains active ingredients emu oil, benzoic acid and salicylic acid
- 1 x Foot File - incorporates compressed crystal technology to remove dead skin cells safely and evenly, giving outstanding long-lasting results
- 2 x Foot File replacement pads
Hydrating Foot Soak:
- Pump a small amount into a bowl of warm water and soak feet for 5 - 10 minutes
- Use daily for tired, dry skin or weekly as a luxury treatment
Foot Hygiene Cream:
- Warm in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails and between the toes
- Use every day for a two week period
- Use on dry skin once a week
- File areas of thickened or calloused skin, filing towards the mid line of the foot
- To change worn pads, simply peel back used pad and replace with new self-adhesive replacement, pressing firmly into position on the file
- Do not immerse or leave foot file in water
- Clean your Foot File with soapy water and dab dry