This battery-powered security light from Luxform is made from a durable, weatherproof plastic and emits 500 lumens of light from two adjustable light heads that can be rotated up and down, and side to side. Also featuring a fully adjustable motion sensor and three different operating settings, this low-maintenance security light can help to deter intruders, as well as provide extra light to pathways, entrances and gardens for total peace of mind.
No fuss installation
- with no tricky cables or wires to connect, there's no need to call an electrician to install your security light. Simply insert the included C-cell batteries and fix to any wall with the provided screws and wall mount plate. Your batteries should last for up to six months, based on an average of 10 switch cycles lasting for 10 seconds a day. There's also a low battery indicator so you'll never be caught short.
Tailor your security
- you're in control with this intuitive light. Choose how long the light stays on for once activated, the sensitivity of the motion sensor and at what level of darkness the light comes on. The adjustable light heads and motion sensor also mean you can cover any area of your outdoor space that you wish, offering a bespoke security system to help you feel safer early in the morning and late at night.
What's in the box?
- 1 x security sensor light
- 3 x C-cell alkaline batteries
- 1 x wall mount plate
- 2 x screws
- 2 x wall plugs
- Lumens: 500
- Wattage: 36W
- Security sensor light (h x w x d): 27.5cm x 15.6cm x 13.2cm (10.8" x 6.1" x 5.2")
- Weight: 769g
All measurements are approximate