This matte black lamppost from Luxform features three heads, each with a light output of up to 150 lumen that can be altered individually; operates from solar power and features a planter at the base that can be filled with herbs, flowers, pebbles or decorative stones. Easy to assemble, with no wiring required and in a choice of either a classic, vintage style or a sleek, contemporary design, this solar lamppost lets you enjoy your outdoor space even after the sun goes down.
Create the ambiance of your choice
- each light head has a high/low switch so you can choose between the high power light output of 150 lumen in total, or the lower, softer 70 lumen output. Still a bright glowing output, but the battery will last longer on the lower setting so you can enjoy being outside for longer.
- with no wiring or mains connection required, you can place the lamppost anywhere in your garden, terrace or patio. Just make sure you choose a sunny aspect so the batteries can charge throughout the day.
Add some additional weight
- whatever you decide to do with your planter, we recommend you fill part of the base with pebbles or small stones, before adding your soil for your herbs or flowers, or other decorations. This will weigh the base and lamp post down, helping to ensure it stays sturdy and robust.
- Emits warm white light
- Easy to assemble - can be put together in under 10 minutes
- Two power settings - full power and low power
- Planter has draining holes
- Output: up to 150 lumen
- Power source: 3 x rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (included) - capacity 600mAh
- Lamppost (h x w x d): 186cm x 60cm x 60cm (73.2" x 23.6" x 23.6")
- Weight: 3.5kg
All measurements are approximate