This gold vermeil sterling silver necklace from Lisa Snowdon features five round-cut crystal beads in various colours including purple, green and orange stationed along the front section of the necklace in bevel settings. This colourful necklace will make a great addition to your own jewellery collection and a superb for a dear friend or loved one.
What is gold vermeil?
- Vermeil is the process of plating jewellery that is 100% sterling silver, with at least 2.5 microns of gold at 14 carats or above.
- Round-cut amethyst stone: 1 x (6mm)
- Round-cut citrine stone: 1 x (6mm)
- Round-cut blue topaz stone: 1 x (6mm)
- Round-cut garnet stone: 1 x (6mm)
- Round-cut peridot stone: 1 x (6mm)
- Gold vermeil sterling silver
- Lobster claw clasp
- Length: 50cm (19.6")
- Total gemstone weight: 4.45 carats
All measurements are approximate