A two piece JIU knife set from Kuhn Rikon featuring a paring knife and a serrated paring knife each with a durable, but stylish design and ultra-sharp Japanese stainless steel blades for amazing, long-lasting sharpness. These hard-wearing knives are ideal for slicing cheese, peeling apples and chopping vegetables, giving you a much-needed helping hand with food prep.
- the cutting surface features a fully-etched Swiss mountain design that is both attractive and highly practical as it prevents food from sticking to the blade by creating air pockets between the blade and the food.
Safe for on-the-go use
- the matching sheaths are great for safe storage in your drawer and means the knives can be easily and safely transported outside the home for camping, picnics and travel.
- Stylish non-slip handle
- Gift boxed
- Dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended to increase longevity
- Warning: not suitable for children – the blade is very sharp
- Blade length: 9.5cm (3.7")
- Knife length: 20.3cm (8")
- 1 x JIU paring knife
- 1 x JIU serrated paring knife
All measurements are approximate