This Duromatic Top Pressure Cooker from Kuhn Rikon's Inox range is made from high quality stainless steel and features a long handle, heat-conducting base and two pressure settings. This ingenious kitchen helper can be used to create a variety of delicious sweet and savoury dishes, in a fraction of the time it would take using a conventional oven!
- the integrated locking system and steam release valves make the Duromatic very safe to use.
Super quick and easy
- cooking with the Duromatic takes, on average, just one third of the time of conventional cooking, so you can whip up a host of tasty meals in just a fraction of the time. Once you've prepared and added the ingredients, all you have to do is put the lid on, bring the pan to pressure and leave it to cook.
Quiet as a mouse
- the spring-loaded valve makes it easy to monitor the pressure, so no noisy steam can escape.
- Jacques Kuhn created the first Duromatic pressure cooker in 1949. These high quality cookers are still designed and made in Switzerland, using Swiss engineering and Swiss expertise.
Quality you can rely on
- the Duromatic pressure cooker has a 10 year guarantee and 2 year warranty on all parts, with the added support of the knowledgeable after-sales team.
- Hand-washing is recommended
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or the use of dishwashers as this can damage the surface of the pan
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or scourers
- Limescale can be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Hob type: all hobs, including induction
- Safety features: auto locking lid, 2 x pressure release valves
- Pressure cooker (h x w): 20cm x 23cm (7.9" x 9.1")
- Weight: 2.4kg
Delivered directly from Kuhn Rikon: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery
All measurements are approximate