This Duromatic Pressure Cooker from Kuhn Rikon's Inox range is made from high-quality stainless steel with a solid aluminium sandwich base for use on all heat sources, plus two side handles for easy lifting and compact storage. Safe, clean and convenient, you can make a variety of delicious meals up to three times as fast as your conventional cooker!
the spring-loaded valve makes it super-easy to monitor the pressure, so no noisy steam can escape.
Healthy alternative -
the Duromatic will cook high-fibre, low-fat foods while preserving essential vitamins and nutrients, keeping their bright colours and delicious flavours so less seasoning is required.
Quick and eco
– the Duromatic pressure cooker is up to three times as fast as a conventional oven, meaning it saves up to 70% less energy than conventional cooking, making it better for the planet.
Made in Switzerland
– Jacques Kuhn created the first Duromatic pressure cooker in 1949. These high-quality cookers are still designed and made in Switzerland, using top of the range Swiss engineering and Swiss expertise.
Quality and care
- the Duromatic pressure cooker has a 10-year guarantee and two year warranty on all of its parts, with the added support of the expert after-sales team.
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Hand-washing is recommended
- Avoid abrasive cleaners or the use of dishwashers as this can damage the surface of the pan
- Never remove food stuck to the pan with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or scourers
- Limescale can be easily removed with vinegar or lemon juice
Delivered directly from Kuhn Rikon: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery