The Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer from KitchenAid boasts the same mighty motor as its bigger brother and a bowl capacity of 3.3L, only with a slimmed-down, smaller and lighter construction, ideal if your kitchen space is tight. Complete with three essential attachments, this mini mixer is not to be trifled with, and will help you whip up a whole host of delicious recipes just like a pro.
Trusted by the professionals
- with a robust full metal construction, this Mini Stand Mixer is built to last, as well as being capable of undertaking a wide range of impressive functions. Its smooth, rounded design also makes it easy to use and clean, even on a daily basis.
An attachment for every need
- use the Wire Whip for creating dips, whipping cream and beating eggs, swap to the Flat Beater for cakes, frostings and cookies, or attach the Dough Hook for bread, pizza and pasta. Whatever you're making, the Mini Stand Mixer has you covered.
Four stylish colour options
- we've got shades to suit every kitchen and we're sure you'll find one you love. Go for classic Matte Black, Matte Grey or Almond Cream if your décor is minimalistic, or choose all-out fabulousness with a bright hue like Empire Red.
- A 20% smaller and 25% lighter construction than KitchenAid's Artisan Stand Mixer
- Tilt-head design for easy access to bowl and beater
- Silent direct drive with 10-speed power control
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
- Care instructions: dishwasher safe: Stainless Steel Bowl, Flat Beater, Dough Hook and gadget set; not dishwasher safe: KitchenAid Mixer, Wire Whip
What’s in the box?
- Almond Cream
- Empire Red
- Matte Black
- Matte Grey
- 1 x KitchenAid Mixer
- 1 x 3.3L Stainless Steel Bowl - can process up to eight egg whites or 680g of flour
- 1 x Wire Whip attachment - a six wire, stainless steel construction; for incorporating air
- 1 x Flat Beater attachment - an anti-stick, powder-coated aluminium construction; for normal to heavy mixtures
- 1 x Dough Hook attachment - an anti-stick, powder-coated aluminium construction; for mixing and kneading yeast dough