This superb Incredibrella features a special inverted shape with a wider top that allows you to open and close it whilst you stay indoors, plus the unique design folds the wet surface away on the inside when you close it and is also able to withstand strong winds. Available in a choice of five colours and long or short options, this ingenious umbrella will be your new must-have companion when heading out in wet weather.
A clever design
- unlike traditional umbrellas, the Incredibrella features an inverted shape that opens 'up and out' and closes 'down and in', allowing you to fit it through a small gap and stay dry behind your door, whilst it opens and expands on the other side.
No more puddles on the floor
- the revolutionary inside-out action means that when you close it, the wet side folds inside and the dry side folds out. The rain water is held in a waterproof cone until you empty it into a sink or drain, so you stay clean and dry and so do your clothes, floors, and furniture!
Choose from two sizes
- the long version features a comfy-grip handle and has a clever, no-pinch release mechanism, plus a vented, double-layered, wind-dispersing design, so it won't break even in strong winds, while the short telescopic version is lightweight, and automatically opens and closes at the touch of a button. Each version is available in a choice of five colours too.
Measurements for long version:
- Hook and loop fastening
- Water resistant
- 100% polyester
Measurements for short telescopic version:
- Length: 84cm (33.1")
- Handle width: 11.5cm (4.5")
- Diameter: closed - 6.5cm (2.6"); open - 113cm (44.5")
- Length: closed - 30cm (11.8"); open - 58cm (22.8")
- Handle width: 3.5cm (1.4")
- Diameter: closed - 6cm (2.4"), open - 104cm (40.9")
(each option is available in long or short versions)
All measurements are approximate