The Imedeen Prime Renewal Skin Collection features four months worth of Prime Renewal supplements that contain a range of vitamins and minerals especially designed for women over the age of 50. Award-winning beauty in a tablet, this set is perfectly suited to those with hectic lifestyles who want to support their daily routine.
- these supplements help to maintain the look of skin firmness, support the normal formation of collagen, and also aim to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for results you’ll love.
Stay stocked up
- choose our Auto Delivery option to receive two more deliveries of these supplements every 120 days at today’s fantastic price.
- 4 x Imedeen Prime Renewal 50+ - 120 tablets per box. Each box is one month's supply. Formulated with Exclusive Marine Complex and ViTea Extracts
Recommended daily dose for adults:
- Take two tablets twice a day - morning and evening (the sun sachet in the morning and moon sachet in the evening), preferably with a meal
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C - keep out of reach of young children
- Keep in original foil packaging until consumed
- Marine Complex - a unique protein and polysaccharide complex
- ViTea - an EU patented complex containing white tea extract, vitamin C, tomato extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E
- Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Zinc - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal DNA synthesis, to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell division
- Chamomile extract - added to the evening tablets
- Not suitable for those with a known allergy to seafood
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Imedeen Prime Renewal
- See best before end date on bottom of pack
All ingredients have been tested for safety and efficacy