A pair of Ore Button Down water-resistant double-faced sheepskin boots from Emu that can be rolled down to below the ankle, and feature soft memory foam inserts for the ultimate in style and comfort. With metallic button detailing at the side and boasting an ankle-length, easy to wear style these boots are made for trans-seasonal walking.
- serial puddle jumper? Prone to wet and windy walks? The premium Australian sheepskin used to make these water-resistant boots will help to keep your feet warm, dry and protected from the elements. The breathable sheepskin also allows for seasonal versatility, keeping your feet cosy in winter and cool in the summer, as well as working to reduce odour.
- with a lightweight sole, cushioning midsole and the new, slimmer moulded heel cup, your feet are kept supported and stable, making these boots ideal for long days on your feet when comfort is key.
Style with substance
- in a choice of five chic colours, including three neutral shades, Black, Charcoal, Chestnut and two trend-led shades, Metallic and Red Wine, you'll be able to pair your boots with anything in your wardrobe. Try slim-fitting jeans and leggings with laidback jumpers and tops, or dresses and tights to create on-trend, comfortable looks.
Your perfect fit
- these boots fit true to size, but if you're a half size, Emu recommends that you choose the full size down for the ideal fit for your feet.
- Press stud fastening
- EVA midsole and gum rubber outersole
- Logo on press stud
- Double stitching features
- Width fitting: H
- Outer and inner: sheepskin; sole: manmade
- Boot opening: 34cm
- Boot height: 10.2cm
- Heel height (built-in): 2cm (0.8”)
- Red Wine
All measurements are approximate