This four-piece skincare collection from Elemis features a curated edit of beauty treats from the Peptide4 range, including the brand new Adaptive Day Cream to help moisturise, prep and mattify your complexion throughout the day, plus award-winning Night Recovery Cream-Oil, revitalising 1,000 Flowers Mask and hydrating Recovery Eye Cream. If youre looking to give your skincare routine a boost, this comprehensive Elemis set might be just the thing you need.
- inspired by the body’s inner clock and formulated to support tired complexions, the Peptide 24/7 range aims to deliver a well-rested look to your skin for a naturally radiant complexion.
Your new must-have
- in this collection you’ll find the new Adaptive Day Cream, a cooling and hydrating facial cream with a soft, mousse-like texture. It works to absorb excess oil, maintain your skin’s natural defenses throughout the day, and provide a satin-matte finish that works perfectly as a primer under make-up.
How to use:
- 1 x NEW Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream (50ml) - a hydrating daily moisturiser, developed with Honesty Seed oil plus mattifying mineral microspheres to help prime skin before make-up, reduce the look of shine and even the appearance of your complexion for a radiant, balanced effect
- 1 x Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask (40ml) - suitable for all skin types, this cooling, velvety mousse mask helps to revitalise dull-looking skin; enriched with Nordic peat, Willow Complex and Brazilian black clay
- 1 x Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil (30ml) - combines the hydrating benefits of a moisturiser with the decadent properties of an oil, without the heavy texture; formulated with Night Scented Stocks, an aromatic plant grown in East Anglia exclusively for Elemis, plus jojoba seed oil, coconut oil and perilla seed oil
- 1 x Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream (15ml) - helps to combat tired-looking eyes by improving the appearance of fine lines; formulated with Night Scented Stock, Star Arvensis oil, hawkweed and daisy
Peptide4 1,000 Flowers Mask:
- Apply evenly over the whole face, avoiding the eye area
- Use once a week for 15 minutes
- Remove with warm water and a dark-coloured cloth (due to the colour of the mask)
Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream:
- Apply morning and evening to the eye contour area
Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil:
- Apply to cleansed skin every night, avoiding the delicate eye area
Peptide4 Adaptive Day Cream:
- Every morning, smooth onto your skin after cleansing and applying your favourite serums or facial oils
- As this makes a great make-up primer, follow with your chosen base products