These Emu Originals Northerly Lo boots are 100% water resistant, feature super comfortable memory foam inserts, have a stylish belt design with buckles at the sides and are crafted from Grade A, double-faced sheepskin. Luxurious and stylish, these ankle boots from Emu can be worn with everything from dresses with opaques to jeans and jumpers, to create relaxed, cosy and comfortable looks this season.
- the belt, which feeds through a loop at the back of the boot, is made from oiled leather and features a metallic buckle with an embossed Emu logo. The boot is designed with an asymmetric opening that has a raw edge, allowing the soft genuine sheepskin to show.
Good for the sole
-a multitude of layers underfoot include a sheepskin insole with memory foam to offer the ultimate warmth and comfort, while the outer sole features durable rubber for extra traction and ground insulation. Comfy, cosy and non-slip, these boots are a winter must-have.
Dry and toasty toes
- waterproof technology runs throughout the boots, from the engineered waterproof suede outer and waterproof membrane, to the fully sealed seams and waterproof binding on the sole. Even if you get caught in a shower or find yourself dodging puddles these boots will keep your feet warm and dry.
A great choice of shades
- the Northerly Lo comes in five beautiful colours, including classic neutrals Black, Chocolate and Chestnut, plus two shades only available at QVC: a rich Indigo and a chic Charcoal.
- the premium Australian sheepskin used to construct this boot breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.
- Emu logo on rear of the heel and sole
- Outer: leather, sheepskin: inner: textile, sheepskin; sole: manmade, Eva midsole, TPR outer packed
- Circumference at opening: 35.5cm (14")
- Boot height: 15.6cm (6.1")
Behind the brand
- Indigo - only available at QVC
- Charcoal - only available at QVC
EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.
All measurements are approximate