This four-piece make-up collection from Doll 10 features popular HydraGel Foundation and Concealer, both of which provide full coverage with a weightless feel, plus luxe Lip Rouge Lipstick in a suits-all rose pink-hue, plus a handy Foundation Brush. Reveal your most beautiful self with the help of this fabulous Doll 10 collection, which works to enhance your natural radiance.
A treat for the skin
- created by Dr Doris Dalton, Doll 10 offers make-up designed to benefit the skin while you wear it, so you can look forward to a more luminous, radiant complexion that leaves you feeling confident and ready to face the day.
- with an ultra-lightweight gel formulation, each HydraGel product in this collection is formulated to impart intense hydration without saturating your skin. From creamy liquids to soft balms, you'll love how the range enhances your natural complexion.
How to apply:
- 1 x HydraGel Foundation (60ml; supersize) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep - with an innovative gel texture and adaptive pigments, this foundation helps to smooth the appearance of your skin upon application for a more flawless, age-defying look. Offers full coverage with a weightless finish
- 1 x HydraGel Concealer (12ml; full size) - designed to help conceal the look of imperfections, redness, and blemishes, plus brighten the look of dark circles under your eyes
- 1 Lip Rouge Lipstick (4g; full size) in So Chic - in a beautiful pink-rose hue, this intensely pigmented, irresistibly creamy lipstick formula works to provide full coverage for your lips in just one swipe
- 1 x Foundation Brush - effortlessly apply foundation and concealer with this expert brush, featuring dense bristles for an airbrush-effect you'll love
- Apply with the Foundation Brush evenly over moisturised, primed skin
- Blend down the neck and décolletage
- Spread a small amount over target areas with the Foundation Brush or make-up sponge
- Lightly dab and blend
Lip Rouge Lipstick:
- Smooth over lips
- Follow with your favourite Doll 10 lipgloss if desired