A pair of sterling silver drop earrings from Diamonique each featuring an oval-cut pale blue simulated aquamarine stone surrounded by a halo of round-cut simulated white diamonds. Shimmering and chic, these earrings will be a true asset in any jewellery collection.
The six Cs of Diamonique
- the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
- Oval-cut blue aquamarine stones: 2 x (8mm x 14mm)
- Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 4 x (2.5mm); 8 x (2mm); 2 x (1.8mm); 2 x (1.5mm); 2 x (1.2mm)
- Polished sterling silver
- Leverback fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
- Length: 3.8cm (1.5")
- Total equivalent gemstone weight: 30.00 carats
All measurements are approximate