A pair of petite, How Smooth pull-on, boot-cut jeans from Denim & Co featuring classic five-pocket styling with a stretch fit, a wide waistband, and faux zip fly that offers a smoother, more flattering silhouette. Add these comfortable, flattering Denim & Co jeans to your wardrobe staples collection, and enjoy their timeless versatility as you wear them for both day and evening occasions.
How Smooth rules
- the Demin & Co range features a number of 'How' styles including How Smooth, which boast a wide waistband and flat front that sits just below the waistline, are pull-on to minimise bunching, and are fitted at the hip and thigh.
- bootcut jeans remain a popular everyday choice due to their figure-flattering shape, helping to balance out the upper legs and hips. This Denim & Co pair also features the wide elasticated waistband, which fits snugly to prevent any gaping and rises up towards the navel to prevent the dreaded muffin-top.
Wear your own way
- these jeans offer versatile styling options that will take you from day to evening with ease. Wear with flat boots and a comfy sweatshirt for a casual daytime look, or pair with heels and statement jewellery in the evening.
Five great shades
- for those who prefer more traditional jeans styles, the Black, Indigo and Grey colour options are ideal, while those looking to add subtle colour to their wardrobe can choose between the Burgundy and Olive options.
- 78% cotton, 21% polyester, 1% elastane
- Machine wash cold separately
- Waist: 8: 71.1cm (28"), 10: 73.7cm (29"), 12: 76.2cm (30"), 14: 78.7cm (31"), 16: 81.3cm (32"), 18: 85.1cm (33.5"), 20: 88.9cm (35"), 22: 93.5cm (36.8")
- Hip: 8: 88.9cm (35"), 10: 91.4cm (36"), 12: 93.9cm (37"), 14: 96.5cm (38"), 16: 100.3cm (39.5"), 18: 104.1cm (41"), 20: 108.7cm (42.8"), 22: 115.6cm (45.5")
- Inseam (all sizes): 72.4cm (28.5")
Also available in regular: 160491
All measurements are approximate