This luxurious two-piece collection from Decleor features Cica-Botanic Oil and Cica-Botanic Balm, both enriched with botanical oils from carefully selected plants that have been blended by skin and aromatherapy experts. Soothe, repair and protect stressed-out skin and troublesome stretch marks with the help of this fabulous duo, complete with a beautiful drawstring gift bag to give to yourself or a loved one, just in time for Christmas.
- each product in this collection is specially formulated to target specific skin concerns. Infused with a blend of nine botanical oils and fatty acids, Cica-Botanic Oil is designed to help reduce the colour, size and depth of stretch marks, while Cica-Botanic Balm is enriched with eucalyptus, rosemary and geranium, and works to sooth dry patches and skin irritations.
From head to toe
- the two products in this set are suitable for use on the face and body, saving space in your beauty cupboard while also saving time in your skincare routine, without compromising on high quality formulations that your skin will love.
The perfect present
- featuring a gorgeous drawstring gift bag with a shimmery star design, this fabulous skincare set will make the perfect treat for the skincare lover in your life.
How to use:
- 1 x Cica-Botanic Oil (100ml) - formulated to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Enriched with rose, soy, blackcurrant, sweet almond, camellia, jojoba, plum, avocado and bourrache botanical oils
- 1 x Cica-Botanic Balm (50ml) - formulated to help soothe feelings of skin irritation and extreme dry patches. Enriched with powerful essential oils including eucalyptus, rosemary, niaouli and geranium botanical oils
- 1 x drawstring bag - a gorgeous bag featuring a drawstring fastening with a shimmery star print. Perfect for keeping all your beauty goodies in one place for when you're home and away
- Massage gently into cleansed skin on the face or body where visible marks are present
- Massage gently into cleansed skin on any dry area on the face and body
- Avoid eye contour area