A sterling silver ribbon brooch, engraved with the words 'Strength', 'Hope' and 'Unity', studded with a pink simulated diamond at the bottom left-hand corner. This beautiful piece represents the fight against breast cancer and by purchasing it, you'll be helping the brilliant charity, Breast Cancer Care, which supports men and women every step of the way, from diagnosis to treatment.
Look good, do good
- At least 60% of the sale price of Breast Cancer Care items will be paid to Breast Cancer Care (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and Scotland SCO38104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072). The total amount which is estimated to be raised during this year’s campaign is £300,000.
- Round-cut simulated diamond: 1 x (3mm)
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Pin and revolver fastening
- Brooch (l x w): 2.5cm x 1.1cm (1" x 0.4")
- Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.1 carat
All measurements are approximate