The Sheer Volume Ionic Rotating Heated Brush from Babyliss has a large ceramic rotating barrel with advanced built-in ionic technology to help smooth and lift the look of your hair, plus flexible, taming bristles which softly grip the hair to give total styling control through all hair types. This quick and easy-to-use styling tool won't flatten hair like traditional straighteners and will allow you to create a long-lasting, smooth finish with lots of volume and shine.
Boost your roots
- if you suffer from flat hair the day after you wash it, this brush could be your new best friend. Its effortless, multi-directional rotating barrel heats up and works to instantly add the look of long-lasting volume to your hair, smoothing and lifting it at the roots for a style that looks fresh out of the salon.
- this versatile styler can be used to smooth, direct, lift and add shine with volume and shape to all hair textures and lengths. The super ionic conditioners deliver exceptional frizz control for flawless results, and advanced ceramics give ultra-fast heat up and consistent high heat during use.
- aspects of modern living like air conditioning, contact with man-made fibres and air pollution can contribute towards a build-up of static electricity in your hair, causing the surface of the cuticle to become rough, creating a dull appearance. The ionic technology in this brush is designed to help smooth the cuticle, resulting in hair that's shiny, manageable and flyaway-free.
there will be a slight buzzing sound from the hot brush, which is from the ionic generator releasing the ions.
What's in the box?
- 1 x styling brush
- 1 x heat mat with storage compartment
- 1 x heat protection glove
- 1 x information booklet
How to use:
Guide to temperature settings:
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles
- Start by sectioning the hair
- To turn the appliance on, slide the switch up to the heat setting suitable for your hair type
- If you have delicate, fine or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. For thicker hair, use the higher heat settings
- Place the hot brush underneath the hair section close to the roots and hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots
- Gently glide the hot brush through the hair section and start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button
- As you reach the ends of the hair section, continue rotating the brush to roll the ends under
- Repeat as necessary
- 0 = OFF
- I = 160C (Yellow)
- II = 180C (Orange)
- III = 200C (Red)
All measurements are approximate